Thursday, May 17, 2012

LOVE is WEIRD


THE GUY I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH;




i want to fall in love with a strong guy.
so that i can always feel safe when i walk beside him.



i want to fall in love with a tall guy.
so that i can always look up when i feel insecure.



i want to fall in love with someone who have a bright smile.
so that i can always look for his smile everytime i feel down.



i want to fall in love with a cute guy.
so that i can always pinch his cheek whenever i lost get angry.



i want to fall in love with a handsome guy.
so, that i can always show you off to my friends when they're showing off theirs..


i want to fall in love with a romantic guy.
so that i can always be excitedly waiting for his surprise on my coming birthday.. 


i want to fall in love with someone who can play the guitar very well,
so that i can dance to the music everywhere i go.




and you,
you are the OPPOSITE of all above. 
but i'm still in love with you.. 
how weird LOVE can be?
:)




XOXO,
l i l i e j o h n

10 comments:

  1. High five for sweet lovey dovey blog entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high five too.. thank you for reading btw.. :)

      Delete
  2. When I read through the post, I was like, "Good luck in finding that kind of guy.".

    But then I saw "...and you are the opposite of all above. but i'm still in love with you...".

    Damn. What a lucky guy.

    All the best, yo! ;)

    And happy Friday, Lilie! Hehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..
      thank you arms..
      all the best for you too and TGIF!!! but then i'll still be working tonight and tomorrow! :(
      happy friday for you!!

      Delete
  3. anduuu....saya agak mencari yg lucu..rupanya...sweet pula...kihihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sy bahagia utk ko kiko..on your big day, please invite me!! <---paksa org jemput ni.. ahhaha

      Delete
  4. I already fall in a love with a short guy, and perhaps just a moderate looking one and I play guitar even better than him! But still, I love him much. and I'm doubting too sometimes if he really love me like I do :')

    And just like what u've said, 'I'm still in love with u.. How weird...'
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess you bf must be super duper sweet for u to fall for him.. :)
      just trust him and trust yourself.. :)

      love is uncontrollable..
      we fall for someone we never expect! however, enjoy the moment.. :)

      all the best miller j! :)

      Delete
  5. awwwww......this is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

mind to drop a comment?? :)